Trying to choose from the 38 books I have obtained recently is a difficult task. There are so many I want to read, but I can’t read them all at once, unfortunately. So without planning too far ahead, here is what I plan to read next, once I finish A Canticle for Leibowitz, which I expect to complete tonight:
- Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- The Wanderer by Fritz Leiber
- Man Plus by Frederick Pohl
- Triton by Samuel R. Delany
- A Time of Changes by Robert Silverberg
That’s probably as far as I dare go with my prediction of order, knowing my penchant for sudden and unexpected changes in course. But it’s a good start, I think.