I sat down at 10 PM to do more writing on “The Graveyard Shift”. I rewrote the second section of the story and it’s much better now. It was a more or less complete rewrite and I did about 1,500 words. I’m also going to rewrite the first section but not right away. I’m experimenting a little, and working from an outline is allowing me a little more flexibility in this because I have a much better idea of where the story is going. Anyway, I’ve done 3,000 words in the first 7 days of the year which is over 400 words a daya on average.
Now I’m going to watch the newest episode of Battlestar Galactica, which I downloaded from the Apple Music Store while I was writing.