My Going Paperless post tend to be the most popular posts on the blog each week. Next week, I’ll provide a list of the most popular Going Paperless posts for 2013. Today, I thought it would be interesting to look at the most popular posts on the blog in 2013, after excluding the Going Paperless.
Here are the top 10 results for 2013:
- Three More Tips for FitBit Flex Users
- FItBit Flex: My Initial Thoughts After One Week of Use
- A Good Word Processor for Writers Should Do 3 Things Really Well
- Writing on the Google Chromebook
- My awesome little Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i
- Vacation in the Golden Age
- 5 Tips for Getting the Most out of a FitBit Flex
- Building and managing story timelines using Scrivener
- My FitBit Flex and Sleep Tracking
- Initial Thoughts on My New Google Chromebook
Tomorrow, I’ll provide a list of my favorite posts of 2013, regardless of popularity.