Here are some things that I wrote in 2015. Well, that isn’t quite right. Here are some things I wrote that were published in 2015.
- “Meat and Greet” (fiction) in InterGalactic Medicine Show (January 2015)
- “5 Things I Wish I Could Tell My 20-Year-Old Self (About Writing)” over on the Write Life blog (March 2015)
- “Guest Editorial: Sneak Invasion, Revisited” (nonfiction) in Analog Science Fiction (March 2015)
- “Handheld Electronic Games from the Decade of Excess” over at SF Signal (April 2015)
- “Gemma Barrows Comes to Cooperstown” (fiction) in InterGalactic Medicine Show (May 2015)
I think I had more fun writing the nonfiction pieces, which helps to explain my plans for writing in 2016.
In addition, I was invited to be a guest on a couple of podcasts in 2015.
- The Three Hoarsemen, Episode 18, hosted by John E. O. Stevens, Fred Kiesche, and Jeff Patterson (January 2015).
- The Functional Nerds, Episode 226, hosted by John Anealio and Patrick Hester (March 2015)
I enjoyed being part of both of these excellent podcasts, and am grateful to John, Fred, Jeff, John, and Patrick for inviting me.
Happy New Year, everyone!