For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week.
- 10/17/21: My Favorite Fictional Battle Scenes (2014)
- 10/18/21: My Isaac Asimov books: a bibliography in pictures (2011)
- 10/19/21: Life-Logging: The Problem with Food and Mood Tracking (2013)
- 10/20/21: How Do You Find Time to Write? (2015)
- 10/21/21: The Mathematics of Reading (2017)
- 10/22/21: What I Learned on My Internet Vacation (2012)
- 10/23/21: One of My All-Time Favorite Quotes (2014)
You can find last week’s posts here. If you want to see these as they appear each day, you can follow me on Twitter or my Facebook page.
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!