For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week. My general rule is not to link to anything I’ve written in the last 365 days. This week, I decided to post things I wrote from last year (2020), but more than 365 days in the past.
- 11/7/21: The Fun They Had (2020)
- 11/8/21: Final Pages (2020)
- 11/9/21: The Junk Drawer (2020)
- 11/10/21: We Are Buying a Salt-Water Farm in Maine (2020)
- 11/11/21: My Journal in the Days of COVID (2020)
- 11/12/21: 1,000 Books Finished and It Only Took 25 Years! (2020)
- 11/13/21: My Favorite Airport (2020)
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!