For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week. My general rule is not to link to anything I’ve written in the last 365 days. This week, since I’m beginning to think about the holiday break, I’ve got a collection of travel-related posts.
- 11/28/21: At the Scene of the Crime (2017)
- 11/29/21: A Trip to Gunston Hall (2017)
- 11/30/21: “Giving Tuesday” Morning Quarterback (2019)
- 12/1/21: Thomas Jefferson: Lifehacker (2015)
- 12/2/21: A journey to Miletus (2007)
- 12/3/21: People Used To be Travelers (2018)
- 12/4/21: Vacation in Colonial America (2020)
You can find last week’s posts here If you want to see these as they appear each day, you can follow me on Twitter or my Facebook page.
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!