Just a heads-up that there will be no Practically Paperless post this week. I have revised the schedule for the final two episodes of the series.
- Episode 29: Filling Out Forms will appear on Tuesday, May 10.
- Episode 30: Project Management in Obsidian will appear on May 24.
Final two episodes? I can hear you saying. Yes, these will be the last two episodes of the series. There are several reasons for this:
- When I planned out the series, I outlined 20 episodes. As things progressed, I added 10 more. I never intended for this to be an endless series in the way that my Evernote series became, stretching over a period of years and containing more than a 100 episodes.
- I wanted to focus on the practical aspects of using Obsidian to go paperless. I think at this point, I’ve covered all the bases, at least those relevant to me. I don’t want to artificially drag out the series by finding things to write about that I don’t think are all that practical.
- I’m ready to stop writing about Obsidian and start writing about other things. I use Obsidian every day at this point. I’m getting a little tired of writing about it.
The posts aren’t going anywhere, and will be available here on the blog for whoever wants to read them. But the series will come to an end with Episode 30 on May 24. The popularity of the series is more than I could have possibly hoped for, and I am grateful to everyone who has read it, commented on it, provided suggestions, asked questions, and shouted it out to others.
Anyway, look for Episode 29 on Tuesday, May 10.
Written on May 2, 2022.
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!