Here is what I will be doing today:
- Taking the kids to a kids concert at a nearby church. (11:30am)
Finishing the first draft of the epic fantasy story(~1,000 word at 1pm)1. Finishing my contribution to an upcoming Mind-Meld for SF Signal and getting it sent off.(2:30pm)
- Reading a Raymond F. Jones story in the February 1942 Astounding.
- Making more progress on the second draft of story #1 from earlier this year.
- Reading another Gene Wolfe story.
- Get all the tax paperwork ready to send to the accountant on Monday.
If I can get those seven things done today, I will feel like I’ve been particularly productive.
What will you be doing today?
- The fact that Kelly will be taking the Little Man and Little Miss to a birthday party after the concert helps to give me some extra time today that I might not otherwise have. ↩