Completed the proofreading of “Graveyard Shift”

I just completed the proofreading of “Graveyard Shift” and I now have to go through the 106 page manuscript and enter the corrections into the Word document. I cut what I could to trim the wordage a bit. I also made one change to a character based on a good suggestion from Jason.

It turns out that the usual manuscript envelopes I use are not big enough for 106 pages so I have to run out to Office Depot so that I can pick up some bigger envelopes. I still plan on getting this story into the mail tomorrow morning.

I’ll finish entering the corrections when I get back.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.