Every now and then, we have a weekend during which there is nothing on the calendar. Kelly does this for me because she knows that I can use a break from the various activities and take advantage of this time to catch up on writing-related work. And I have a bunch I hope to finish this weekend to stay ahead of deadlines. Here is a list of what I hope to finish this weekend. Likely, I won’t be online very much, except maybe to give a shout when I finish something. I’m hoping this post will help keep me honest. On the writing front:
- Write a draft of an non-fiction article for a science fiction magazine (11:51am).
- Complete revisions on a story for the Beyond the Sun anthology.
- Write the next Going Paperless tips post and schedule it for Tuesday.
- Start writing the new story. (I’ve been finding excuses to put this off.) (3:13pm)
On the reading front (because reading is just as much a part of my writing life as writing is):
- Hit page 70 in the October 1942 issue of Astounding.
- Start reading one of two books I’ll be reviewing for my November book review column in InterGalactic Medicine Show
This is what will be keeping me busy this first autumn weekend of 2012. What will you be doing this weekend?