For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week. You might notice a theme for the first half of the week. It being November, I thought some retro-posts on NaNoWriMo were in order.
- 10/31/21: 5 Tips for #NaNoWriMo I’ve Learned from My 464-Day Writing Streak (2014)
- 11/1/21: Another Possibly Useful #NaNoWriMo Tip To Avoid Rewriting (2012)
- 11/2/21: Going Paperless: 4 Ways To Use Evernote for National Novel Writing Month (#NaNoWriMo) (2012)
- 11/3/21: Five tips for a successful NaNoWriMo (and how Scrivener can help) (2011)
- 11/4/21: Quiet Places (2019)
- 11/5/21: Map Reading Is a Dying Art (2016)
- 11/6/21: Do Fifth-Graders Still Learn to Read the Newspaper? (2019)
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!