For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week. My general rule is not to link to anything I’ve written in the last 365 days.
- 12/12/21 All I Want For Christmas Is To Be a Syndicated Columnist (2019)
- 12/13/21 What I Want to Be When I Grow Up (2016)
- 12/14/21 Trains (2019)
- 12/15/21 The Evolution of First Lines (2018)
- 12/16/21 9 Phases I Went Through to Become a Writer (2014)
- 12/17/21 Non-traditional Lullabies (2016)
- 12/18/21 Time Traveling with Bing Crosby (2013)
You can find last week’s posts here If you want to see these as they appear each day, you can follow me on Twitter or my Facebook page.
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!