For those who don’t follow along on Twitter or my Facebook page, I post a link to “retro post” once-a-day, selecting from one of the thousands of posts I’ve written here on the blog over the last 15+ years. Here are the retro posts for this week. My general rule is not to link to anything I’ve written in the last 365 days.
- 12/26/21 Presidential Biographies (2016)
- 12/27/21 You got your fact in my fiction! (I got my fiction in your fact!) (2011)
- 12/28/21 Writer Envy (2020)
- 12/29/21 Being a Writer Gets Better with Age (2012)
- 12/30/21 Writing science fiction as a non-scientist (2011)
- 12/31/21 Revving the Treadmill of Life (2016)
- 1/1/22 My First New Year’s Eve Party and Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy” (2014)
Did you enjoy this post?
If so, consider subscribing to the blog using the form below or clicking on the button below to follow the blog. And consider telling a friend about it. Already a reader or subscriber to the blog? Thanks for reading!